Before you start playing at your favorite South African online casino (see ZebraCasino), you will first need to top up your player’s account. Almost every casino will offer a number of payment methods, and finding the best solution will depend on what’s more convenient to you personally. But whatever method you choose, make sure you check for an SSL/TSL security certificate, to ensure your banking and personal information you enter stays encrypted and secure. Take a look at grizzlygambling.com. See how this team has fought tooth and nail for you!
Credit cards are normally a faster deposit method than bank transfers, but they also involve sharing your card information. The process of depositing via credit cards is very straightforward and consists of several simple steps:
- Log into your casino account;
- Go to your banking options and register your card by entering the details;
- Go to your deposit menu and select your card as your deposit option;
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and your CCV number (3-digits on the back of your card);
- Click finish/process;
- Start playing.
Try out the list of online casinos here for the best credit card compatibility.
Bank withdrawals may take more time to complete, but they are also a more secure way as the deposit will go through additional checks and encryptions. To deposit with your bank account, just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your account and go to your deposit options;
- Choose bank transfers as a payment option and enter your deposit amount;
- If you’re taken to a page with the casino’s banking information, write it down accurately and use it to fill in a bank transfer form through your e-banking account or in person, at the bank.
- If you’re taken to a page with links, click your bank’s link, log into your account and continue the transaction.
- Write down your transaction code in case something happens;
- Wait for 2-5 days for your deposit to clear.
E-wallets are electronic payment solutions that use your credit cards without supplying your information to the casino. They come with an extra layer of SSL/TSL encryptions, but they also charge fees. To deposit with your e-wallet, just follow these steps:
- Create an e-wallet account;
- Connect your card to your e-wallet;
- Log into your casino account and go to deposit options;
- Choose e-wallet and enter your amount;
- Enter your login information when you are transferred to your e-wallet;
- Authorize the transaction.